This morning my boss asked me, “If [I] were a kitchen appliance, what would [I] be?”
If I had to choose one appliance to describe me…I guess I would have to go with a food processor.
It’s a classic—and while one can go without a food processor in the kitchen…having such a gadget certainly makes any job in the kitchen easier and more fun.
- Like a food processor, I am versatile. Just make a few minor changes with the tools at hand and I can handle a variety of tasks.
- The food processor can handle very precise chores such as slicing. I can slice right through an issue and get directly to the point if necessary.
- This appliance can process large quantities of food. And I, too, can process large quantities of work…I’m a multi-tasking queen!
- The food processor can chop, mince, blend, mix, and emulsify…. I’m great at breaking down a large project into smaller more “doable” parts. I’m not afraid to delegate so different team members can blend their tasks and goals with our own. I like to consider myself a personable team member who can mix well with a variety of personalities…and when I’m multitasking with all of these functions—you’ll note that I am quite smooth at times J.
- A good food processor will have a wide mouth to accommodate multiple sized vegetables…My wide mouth is usually helpful because I can be direct. Note, however, that this mouth is also wide enough to fit my foot.