Today marks day 7 of my GRATiTUDE ATTiTUDE challenge. With ten more items on the gratitude list, this also brings me up to 70 things to celebrate. By Wednesday, I’ll be celebrating Leap Year Day with a list of 100 things for which I’m grateful.
Today’s theme: Sense Alive. I was thinking about what it might be like to lose any one of my five senses and I realize how much each sense adds to the value of my life and experiences. So today’s list is packaged based on five very tangible senses.
- I’m grateful for my 5 senses. With out them I would not be able to appreciate the 9 remaining items on this list…
- I have to say that waking up without my alarm clock is pretty rad. What a perfect way to ease into the day naturally.
- I also love waking up to sunshine on my face. Its a sweet and gentle reminder of fun and life that is just waiting outside my door.
- The feel of hot Fluffy Towels (just out of the dryer) against my skin.
- I am thankful for the food I have to eat. I am and forever will be a foodie. I love how different flavors can conjure up memories on their own and I love how the surprising amalgamation of different types can create a mind-blowing delectable experience. Yes. Food, I love thee.
- My Burberry perfume. A splash of the sweet and spicy scent against my skin makes me feel crisp and clean and beautiful.
- My workout music mixes. They keep me motivated and help to push me through the toughest moments in my highest zone in cardio and strength training.
- Waking up in the middle of the night and feeling, in my half-awake bliss, that my sweet Wuggs’ hand–soft with sleep–is wrapped around my own.
- Listening to This American Life. I Heart Ira Glass and the fact that you usually need more than one sentence to describe my favorite radio magazine meets American time capsule show.